MARY PETERS TRACK HOLIDAY OPEN AND CLOSING TIMES
SATURDAY 11TH JULY OPEN 10.00AM - 2.00PM, 12TH JULY CLOSED, 13TH JULY CLOSED
NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE THE TRACK UNLESS THEY ARE FULLY PAID UP" MARY PETERS TRACK" MEMBERS OR PAY A CASUAL TRACK FEE ON LINE IN ADVANCE. BEING REGISTERED WITH ATHLETICS NI ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO COMPETE, IT IS NOT MEMBERSHIP OF THE TRACK TO JOIN CLICK: MARY PETERS TRACK MEMBERSHIP. TO PAY CASUAL FEES E.MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- ADVANCE BOOKING: A strict booking system is in place, pre-book through email@example.com
- CHECK IN: Everyone must report to the Track Office on arrival- TO HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE TAKEN.
- CLEANING: A sanitising station is available and ALL users must use the hand gel and spray provided.
- ENTRANCE: You must go in and out the one gate opposite the track office. Anyone jumping the fence and not adhering to protocols will be asked to leave and their booking cancelled.
- JUMPS: Long Jump and High Jump is now permitted but booking is required. Jump Protocols and Cleaning guidelines must be adhered to. Please note, only one Jumper allowed at anyone time with a 15 min cleaning period between Long Jumpers. Half an hour cleaning period between High Jumpers. Members of the same Household can jump together.
- Equipment :No equipment is available and athletes must bring their own and not share with other athletes.
- Toilets: No toilets are open and we are awaiting approval from Belfast City Council
- Cancellation :If you are unable to use your booked slot you must email to cancel with at least 24 hours’ notice where possible so it can be reallocated.
Opening hours- 10am to 8.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 10am to 4pm Friday to Sunday and time slots will be available from 10am at 1.5 or 3 hourly intervals (ie 10am, 11,30am, 1pm, 2.30pm, 4pm, 5.30pm, 7.00 - 8.30pm).
Athletes wishing to book must email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the coach and athletes participating. Return to Sport Guidance for Athletes & Coaches and Covid Risk Assessment will be sent out with confirmation of the booking. It is the responsibility of the coach to ensure that this risk assessment is completed. As we anticipate high demand for particular slots we request that users advise if they will not be able to use their booked slot so it can be reallocated. Priority will be given to Mary Peters Track members and Athletics NI registered athletes.
All users must ensure social distancing is maintained, and we request that everyone is patient and respectful of other users while we work to reopen the track in this difficult time.
Any users found in breach of the guidelines will be asked to leave the track and will not be allowed to make any further bookings.
MARY PETERS TRACK MEMBERSHIP IS NOW ONLINE
To Join Click: MARY PETERS TRACK MEMBERSHIP
Due to Covid 19 Membership will now run from 1st July - 31st March 2021
All Membership must be paid on line with a Credit/Visa card
Memberships renewed throughout the year will be charged pro-rata
Existing Direct Debits will continue but NO new Direct debits will be taken.
All enquiries/bookings relating to the track can be made through the Mary Peters Track office via email@example.com or on 02890 600870.
- click on our virtual Tour http://www.activelivingnolimits-vr.co.uk/MaryPetersTrack/index.html
Monday - Thursday 9.30am to 8.30pm
Friday - Sunday 10.00am to 4.30pm
Please note changing rooms will be closed at 8.30pm Monday - Thursday and 4.30pm Friday to Sunday. All equipment must be brought back to the store, before 8.30pm and 4.30pm at weekends and High Jump is brought in at 8.15 and 4.15pm.
ANNUAL HOLIDAYS: New Years Day 1st January, St.Patrick's Day 17th March, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, May Day Bank Holiday, 12th & 13th July, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day.
If you have queries about bookings or track availability please contact the Mary Peters Track office in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02890 600870
Bookings may be made in advance using the online booking link to the right, booking forms may also be requested by email. Click on the date of the calendar to check if the Track or meeting rooms are booked or available - always check prior to coming training in case there are exclusive track bookings.
For information regarding membership rates and track hire please visit the 'Memberships and Tarrifs' section of our website.
Clubs currently based at the Mary Peters Track are listed below. For information regarding all Athletics NI registered clubs visit www.athleticsni.org
City of Lisburn AC - Track and Field/Cross Country
Lagan Valley AC - Track and Field/Cross Country
Orangegrove AC -Track and Field and Road Running
Dub Runners - Road Running
Belfast Running Club - Road Running
Olympian Triathlon Club - Triathlon
St Anne's AC - Track and Field
Advertising at the Mary Peters Track
Please contact email@example.com to request more information regarding advertising opportunities at the Mary Peters Track.
Athletics (Northern Ireland) Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee. Registration Number NI031150